Sunday, May 4, 2014

New Love Story..........

Hi, to all Readers This is Vinod Rapaka From Mumbai I’m here to Share My Painful Love story With you all, if Interested then Only Read No Force, And this is not Fake Story. This all Started on Sep-2012. I was Working With Organization Sorry I can’t mention the Name of Organization … as Vigilance Tracker. Most of the People Don’t Aware of this Position Its Part of Telecom Sector. And My Part to that Organization was tracker who use to visit all Brand outlets of telecom, For Document Inspection. During this I was in one of outlet of Mumbai I made few Friends over there Because I’ve been told to by My Officers to work at that Outlet as Service provider for 21 Days. During this Period I Interact With So Many Customers and It was Good Experience to me Being Part of Sale Industry. On Sep-2012. One Lady Came to My Desk and Request me for Doc Submission of her Existing Number. That Was My first Interaction With that Lady However the Formalities was Complete as we all Know we Telecom Require some Personal Details of User. Like Alt Number Address Proof & ID Proof, Photo, ETC. as Per Rules I’ve Taken the Entire Doc From that Lady.
And took it at My Desk, after few Minutes I went to washroom, & When I came back to My desk, I saw one of my Colleague was Taking her alt Number from her Documents. That Moment I didn’t React because I knew that My Colleague Kind of Flirter and he Uses Every single Chance on every Girl. That was Not new for him. After few days that Lady came to My Desk and this time was her sim faulty so I replace that Sim & we Started Bit Conversation Like How this Sim got Crack & Bla Bla … it was Totally Official Conversion. And that Moment I feel Something in My heart Which is I can’t describe in words. After few Days My Colleague and that Became Friends I don’t Know how but they used to Chat on FB& Whatsaap. Through out SMS service. One Day My Colleague Shahid said to me that the lady had Called me for Coffee. At Mall he was Looking very Excited that day. & e was showing the Her Pic to Entire Staff & telling everyone that she likes me & ask for a Date. Staff was shock, because that guy always lies. One of my friend checking his Mobile for Confirmation that he is lying or truth. And he Shocked to See that Msg.
He Came to Me with Shahid Mobile And Said Look Bro He is Chatting on you Name. & Using your Pic as DP of his Number. I was Very Disappointed on this & Ask Shaid to Do not use My Name to Chat with her other wise I will Tell her the Entire truth. Then Shahid Said give Last Chance I will Tell Her everything But Allow me some time & I Agree for that. After Few Weeks. I saw Shahid Mobile He still Using My name & they were Getting Very Personal with Each other. Like Sharing personal Pic & Topics. I hope You Understand.I Don’t want to Tell you All These. By Seeing all these I decide Tell the truth to that Lady. One Day text a Msg to that Lady that you are Chatting Wrong Person. Pls Don’t Share your Pics to any one It Can be Miss used. After Few Days that Lady Came to My Work Place. & Ask for that Guy. That time I didn’t tell her anything Because I don’t wana Create Any Seen over there. I said Will Talk Later About that Guy. & Assured her He will Not Chat with any more. I will Block His Number From System. Pls Don’t Worry. That was My First personal Conversation with that Lady. & She left the Place. After one Month I text a Msg to her. That I wana be your Friend No hanky pancky Pure and Good Friend. This was First Friendship Requesting Msg to Some Lady. After 2 Days She Reply Me That OKAY.
That Okay was Like Winning Trophy for me. I was very Happy. After Few Days We Start Chatting. Social Network & Then Meeting Everything Was Going So Good. This Few Weeks She was about Leave for USA. And She Called at Her Home For Coffee. that Was My First Visit to Her Place it was good Feeling & On Dec month She Left for USA . After 5 Months She Came Back to India & Called me that was Lucky for Because it was My Birthday. And I didn’t tell her because I don’t want her Buy gift for me. Her Call was Big Gift for me. On Feb month we Met For Coffee. And We Start Conversation Like Daily used to. but somehow I was Not Excepting that She Propose Me. By Saying I LOVE YOU. & I started Laughing by hearing those words. I Said Jenny it was Good Joke. She said Im not Joking I’m Serious. Then I said I Know you very well you are Actually you are trying to make a fun of me. But I’m not Fool So Pls cut the Topic here Only. But She Started Making Faces. Then I said Look we are good friends and I know that you are Engaged to Rodney. She was Surprise by listening the name of Rodney. She ask me How you Know that. Then I said Jenny I’m a Vigilance Guy I can Trace down any one call. So I Did it I’m Sorry if I hurt you. By saying this I left that Place. @ same nite I got a call from Jenny.
She was telling you Don’t Know anything about Me and Rodney. Look I want to Tell you everything will you Pls Come @ home. I agree and I Went @ her home in the Morning. She told me that Rodney is not good person I don’t want be with him. He is Having lot of Bad habit. Like Drinking & #### I’m not Comfortable with him. Will you Pls Be with me I need a Someone Who can understand me. & My Pain. Pls Vinod. By saying this She Hug Me. Guys you wont believe this for the First time in my life some girl Hug me. By saying I LOVE YOU. I & I Said I LOVE YOU TO JENNY. Bus yahi meri Zindagi Badal Gayi. Ab mei uske Liye Zyda Sochne Laga Usse kaise. Khush Rakha. Jaye aur Future Mei Hum Kaha Rahenge Kya Karenge. Etc Etc. ek din usse jaipur jana tha Function Ke liye. Aur who chali gayi aur hamari Batein kam Hoti thi. So I ask her you Look very Busy these Days. Why are you Replying to Calls & SMS She Said Not that Much Busy But I have Few School Friends so mei Bhool Jati hu tumhe Reply Karna. I said Ok Enjoy your Party. After 3 days She Came to Mumbai. And We Met. She was Showing her Pics on Mobile with her Friends. It was Disgusting. I was Upset with those Pic. Meine Jenny 1 Week tak Baat Nahi Kiya uske aise Pics Dekh kar. Phir Kuch Hamara Argument chalta raha. Aur Kuch Dino ke baad Hum Phir se ek Hogaye. On March 2013 ko usne kaha ki who Goa jaa rahi hai uske Relative paas. Aur 15 din ke baad Return hogi. I agreed . Phir Wohi sab Repeat ho raha tha Wohi calls Avoid karna No Reply to Msg. It was Enough for now I start Tracing her call. But this time I didn’t Found any suspicious Activity on her Number.
Phir 2 din Baad jenny ka call aya & we talk and start chatting on whatsaap I text her Missing you Pls Come soon. Then She Reply I will come Soon but for now See My Pics. This was Mind breaking Pics this time send the Bikini Pics which is very Pathetic. I throw My Phone on wall. Bus use Din Mujhe Bohot Bura laga. Mera Pehela Pyar mere saath aise Kyu Khel Rahi Hai, is this My Love test or I choose a wrong Person in? these all Question Keep Coming in Mind. Mera Dil Mere Dimag se Alag Hochuka Tha. She Came to Mumbai & After Few Days anaginshe went On March 19-2013 Who Phirse Goa. Chali gayi. Jab Who Lout kar Aayi toh Bohot Badal Gayi thi Mujse Dooriyan Badhane lagi. Mujhe thoda Surprising laga uska Aise Behavior se. Aur Ek Din Usne Mujse kaha ki I think this Not Working Any more From Today onward WE Are. Just Friends. I was Not Agree with her Because I want to the Truth. Then I said Pls Jenny Don’t do this to me I cant live With you. Then She said Look Our Relationship is Not going Good you’re not understanding Me & Even I’m not Understanding you. The I said you making it Complicated. Hamare Beech kuch Confusion Nahi hai. Pls Aisa Mat Karo. But She Didn’t Respond Me That nite I was very Stress. Kuch Samajh Nahi Aaraha tha Ki Kya Karu.
Maan Karr Raha tha ki Samundar Kood jao par. Par Pata Nahi Kyu Mujhe abhi Bharosa Tha ki Who Mujhe kahe gi it was Joke I LOVE YOU. I was Wrong Day by Day things Getting Very Messy. Daily Argument. I was loosing My Concentration on Job Bohot Leave’s Lena Start Kardiya that Meine Kahana Band Kardiya tha. Apne Ghar mei Apne Bedroom Sara din Akele Baithe Rehetha. Kisi se Baat nahi No Phone Calls. No Msg. Bus Jenny ko Call Karta & Msg Karta tha Par Koi Response Nahi tha. Kuch Din Baad Usne Mujhe Call Kiya Aur Ghar bulaya. Aur usne mujhe Bola ki sab Kuch Khatm hogaya hai. We Can Be just Good Friends. Not more then Friends. & I start Crying in front of her. But Who Nahi Mani Phir Meine Usse Ek Baad Kaha Okay. We Are Friends Na Thike. Aur Usne Mujhe Kaha Ki tumhari tabiyat toh thik hai na. I said Ha. Then She Ask me you are Looking Week. I said No I’m Fine. Phir usne kaha ki tum ab Mujhe Call Karna Band Kardo. I said Why Now We Are Friends Na so We Can Talk as Friends. Then She Said Mujhe Tumhari Awaaz Nahi Sunna hai. I Understand I said Okay Can you Do One thing for She said what. I Said Can I touch your Hand For one Last time. She Said Okay. That Was My Second Last Meeting With her. & I left From home. Meine Decide Karliya tha Ki Mujhe Kya karna hai.
I was @ Seeface aur Meine Jump Kardiya But Kehete Mout bulane par Nahi Aati. I mean Mei Bachh Gaya Mujhe Fisherman ne Bacha Liya. Aur Police Station Mei lekar gaya. After that everyone Know ki Police Kya karti hai. Cant tell Everything to you guys. Par Mujhe kisi ne Mara nahi. Bus Questions Bohot Kiye. Aur bhejdiya. Kuch Baad Meine Jenny Call kiya. As usual She Didn’t Response. But keep trying after so many rings She Pick the Call and Said. You Need to Take a Permission from my husband before you calling Me. That Was Very Hurting Words for Me. I said Okay But Pls talk to me once now Pls Pls Pls She Said Okay. Humne Thoda Baad Kiya Phir usne kaha ki Aaj ke Baad Call Kiya toh mei Kuch Aisa Karugi ki tum Soch nahi Sakte. Then I Reply No Need to take Any Action Against me. Kyuki Murdo par karwai Nahi Hoti. By Saying This I Disconnect the Call. After Few Mins from Nowhere I got Call From Rodney I was totally Shocked . I ask Rodney How you Got my Number then he said Jenny has Gave your Number. And she was telling me that you are Planning to Commit Suicide. And He Said I want to Meet you I need to talk to you I’m Coming to Mumbai. I said Okay. We Met on 4-Apr-2013. And I was getting Shocks after shocks. About Jenny Past and Present Status.God Sorry Guys Cant tell you All that.
But After listening all that Mei toot Chuka tha. in Few Days. I was Admit in Hospital Doctors Has Prove me That I’m not Normal Now I should be Treated @ High observation. Calm Environment. Because I was Loosing Brain Power Slowly Slowly. In One Week Doctors Has Declare that I’m Mad After that news My Entire life has Change I Lost My Most Reputed Job. My Friends. Aur Bohot Kuch Khoya Details mei Nahi Bata sakta. Bohot Minato aur Operations ke Baad Mei Stable Huwa.. Meine Mout ko Kabhi Istahara Mehesoos Nahi Kiya. Ab Uski Shaadi Hogayi Hai. Par Pata Nahi Kyu Aaj Bhi Aisa Lagta Hai Who Meri Zindagi Mei Wapas Lout Aayegi. Bus isi Umeed me Jeer aha Hu. Ek Filmy Dialogue Hai. Pyar Karna Sab ke Naseeb Mei Hota Hai Par Pyar Ko Pana sirf Kuch Khush Naseeb Walo Hota Hai… Thanks For Reading Friends God Bless You..............................


...................................Love Is Life ...............................

No comments: